EcoVadis is a sustainability assessment platform; providing scorecard ratings on companies’ sustainability performance in terms of labor conditions, environmental protection, and business ethics.
Impactt is the official training partner of EcoVadis in India. We help Indian business complete their EcoVadis questionnaire and improve their sustainability performance and practices. Our training is designed for companies who:
- Are using the system for the first time, who would like to understand the basics
- Have completed the EcoVadis questionnaire, but would like to understand how to improve operations in order to improve their ratings
- Want to strengthen their CSR performance and make a positive impact for their workers
Please find below a short description of our support. To learn more about the scheduled dates and our services, please contact Impactt’s UK team on +44 20 7242 6777, our India team on +911126816959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EcoVadis Overview (0.5 day Group Training)
Designed to support companies to improve their understanding of the EcoVadis system, what is required by the questionnaire and what good performance looks like. Training applies to companies across all sectors.
Goal: Impactt will help companies understand:
- The principles of Corporate Social Responsibility
- The purpose & benefit of the EcoVadis system
- Typical EcoVadis questionnaire questions; i.e. what is being asked for, what documents could be uploaded
- How the scorecard is generated and what it means
- Effective use of the ‘Corrective Action Plan’ tool
Outcome: Participants have a better understanding of the EcoVadis system, what responses are required, what is involved and how it works.
Cost: 14,500 INR if billed in India/ 175 GBP if billed in UK (plus appropriate taxes) per participant
Next India training dates: Early 2018
EcoVadis Questionnaire Response (One-to-one Guidance)
One-to-one guidance for individual companies; guidance is specific to a companies’ own EcoVadis questionnaire. Depending on needs, we can deliver this guidance either over the phone from within India, or on your site.
Cost: From 64,000 INR if billed in India/ 780 GBP if billed in UK (plus appropriate taxes) depending on requirements.
Goal: To help companies maximise their engagement with the EcoVadis system by:
- Improving understanding of EcoVadis and what is relevant to them
- Responding to specific queries on the questionnaire
- Identifying existing systems they have in place companies can include in questionnaire responses
Developing Sustainability System Support (One-to-one Guidance)
Impactt can offer further bespoke services beyond use of the EcoVadis system, to support suppliers to develop their sustainability performance and practices. Depending on needs of the company, this can include in areas such as:
- CSR and ethical strategic development
- Policy development
- Implementing effective processes on HR, H&S, productivity, worker engagement and monitoring
- Improving performance
- Carrying out risk assessments