We help funders, buying companies and suppliers to build robust strategies for positive, sustainable change and shared value in the supply chain
- With a strong understanding of commercial objectives, we deliver evidence-based recommendations on improving ethical performance in a practical, realistic way.
- Our insights are strengthened by our wide-ranging research and 20 years’ experience in the field.
- We help you to co-create practical, lasting solutions with your stakeholders, and support people at all levels in expanding their knowledge and skills to accelerate progress.
- We manage and optimise ethical trade programmes, and support clients in preventing and managing crises rapidly and effectively.
- Importantly, we measure the impacts of any change programmes to help you demonstrate return on investment and strengthen the business case for ethical trade.