|Date posted||1 October 2021|
|Applications closing date||1 November 2021|
|Pathway||B – Technical and Consultancy Services|
|Reports to||Principal Consultant|
Introduction to Impactt
Impactt is a leading consultancy specialising in ethical trade, human rights and labour standards. We work with major brands, retailers, governments, academics and NGOs to maximise the positive impacts of global trade on workers and local communities. With offices in the UK, Bangladesh, China, India, and a wide network of consultants across Europe, Asia and Africa, we are internationally recognised for our change focused, practical and innovative approach. Impactt works with a wide range of stakeholders, from large retailers and government bodies to factory workers and local communities. Often the experiences and languages of these different stakeholders are so far apart that they do not ‘see’ or interact with each other. Impactt helps to bridge the gap and deliver real change on the ground.
- Service delivery: Deliver Impactt’s work in the areas of assessments and investigations, remediation and/or training with a variety of clients, sectors and geographies.
- Project management: Drive, manage and ensure that essential support to projects is provided, working with team members to achieve success.
- Account management: Proactively leading, managing and growing a number of medium to large clients/accounts and support growth of larger ones.
- To provide excellent project management advice and/or support, ensuring professionalism in service delivery directly or indirectly, in the management of significantly larger and/or more complex projects.
- Manage larger sized projects and driving medium sized projects easily with minimal guidance from senior colleagues.
- New Business Development – supporting the team to develop proposals and bring in new workstreams as needed.
Application and Closing Date
To apply for this role, please submit a cover letter and your CV by Monday 1 November 2021. Regrettably, this role is only open to candidates who already have the right to work and live in the UK.