Associate Talent Pool – £250 per day
Who are we?
Impactt was founded in 1997 with the mission of improving the lives of workers in international supply chains in a way that makes business sense. Since then, the company has grown to be a leader in the field with a strong reputation for quality, knowledge, integrity and delivery of innovative and scalable solutions. The Company’s head office is in London, with subsidiaries in China, India, Bangladesh and a global associate network.
What is the Associate Talent Pool?
We are growing and always on the lookout for top talent to join us. We are looking to engage freelancers who are available to work on ad hoc basics on a variety of new and exciting projects. We often have short term assignments that we need qualified freelance consultants to deliver on our behalf. This could range from reviewing and developing policies, benchmarking industry initiatives to gathering and analysing feedback fieldwork. On occasion it may involve delivering fieldwork / training on behalf of Impactt.
How Does It Work and who should apply?
Once you have successfully applied, you will join our pool of associates and we will send the latest short-term and long-term assignment as and when they come up. You will have the freedom to work on projects that interest you and receive a contract form for each project you support on.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Managing projects from beginning to end
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and on occasion external contacts
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Able to use initiative
- Confident dealing with senior level stakeholders
- An interest in our company and understanding of the work that we do
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an international business/development/ ethical trade/sustainable or responsible sourcing operations, customer relationship management, continuous improvement role
- Ethical / Social Audit Experience or understanding
- Project Management Experience incorporating the planning and progressing project management activities using general project management principles, using initiative and judgement
- Significant experience of working/responding independently and dealing with unforeseen problems and circumstances
- International and Cross-cultural work experience with a sensitivity to a multi-cultural global environment / working in developing countries
- Significant experience in or exposure to social compliance auditing and/or beyond compliance activities
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a related field such as management, International development, business studies, Human Rights, or successful proven track record in Sustainability / Social / Ethical Trade
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV and cover letter to HR@impacttlimited.com detailing how you met the above requirements. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.