- Senior Project Manager
- Associate Talent Pool – £250+ per day dependent on experience
Senior Project Manager
£42.5-50k dependent on experience – plus benefits
Fulltime / Permanent
As a Senior Project Manager at Impactt, you will form part of the UK operations management team and play a pivotal role in Impactt’s project team whose key objective is to improve jobs in global supply chains in a way that benefits workers and businesses. You will be the key account holder for a number of clients and lead large / medium sized projects and programmes. You play a central and leading role in the UK project team. You support on organising the team’s work, work as a senior support on accounts and support team members in their technical and professional development. You may also manage a small team of passionate individuals.
You will play an active role in leading and supporting on business development activities, this could leading on meetings with prospective clients or responding to requests for proposals from large funding institutions.
We’re looking for an colleague with 2+ years working experience in a similar role. Ideally in the ethical trade industry or a related field. We are looking specifically for someone with an entrepreneurial flair and experience in carrying out social compliance audits / site assessments is a bonus.
We offer a fast-paced, challenging work environment; with a lot of scope for professional development and the chance to lead on work with global reach that have a real impact on workers in supply chains. So if you are an ambitious self-starter, who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced environment and want to excel as part of a talented and dedicated team, then this is the role for you. We value talent and are keen to support team members progressing within the company.
Please read the job description and send your CV and cover letter to HR@impacttlimited.com by midnight on Sunday 14th October 2018 detailing how you met the requirements of the role. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Interviews are likely to take place on Friday 26th October 2018.
Associate Talent Pool – £250+ per day dependent on experience
Who are we?
Impactt was founded in 1997 with the mission of improving the lives of workers in international supply chains in a way that makes business sense. Since then, the company has grown to be a leader in the field with a strong reputation for quality, knowledge, integrity and delivery of innovative and scalable solutions. The Company’s head office is in London, with subsidiaries in China, India, Bangladesh and a global associate network.
What is the Associate Talent Pool?
We are growing and always on the lookout for top talent to join us. We are looking to engage freelancers who are available to work on ad hoc basics on a variety of new and exciting projects. We often have short term assignments that we need qualified freelance consultants to deliver on our behalf. This could range from reviewing and developing policies, benchmarking industry initiatives to gathering and analysing feedback fieldwork. On occasion it may involve delivering fieldwork / training on behalf of Impactt.
How Does It Work and who should apply?
Once you have successfully applied, you will join our pool of associates and we will send the latest short-term and long-term assignment as and when they come up. You will have the freedom to work on projects that interest you and receive a contract form for each project you support on.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Managing projects from beginning to end
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and on occasion external contacts
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Able to use initiative
- Confident dealing with senior level stakeholders
- An interest in our company and understanding of the work that we do
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an international business/development/ ethical trade/sustainable or responsible sourcing operations, customer relationship management, continuous improvement role
- Ethical / Social Audit Experience or understanding
- Project Management Experience incorporating the planning and progressing project management activities using general project management principles, using initiative and judgement
- Significant experience of working/responding independently and dealing with unforeseen problems and circumstances
- International and Cross-cultural work experience with a sensitivity to a multi-cultural global environment / working in developing countries
- Significant experience in or exposure to social compliance auditing and/or beyond compliance activities
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a related field such as management, International development, business studies, Human Rights, or successful proven track record in Sustainability / Social / Ethical Trade
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV and cover letter to HR@impacttlimited.com detailing how you met the above requirements. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.